Building HOPE Through Volunteering
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
– Leo Buscaglia
Mary Crowley Cancer Research is looking for compassionate and motivated individuals to help make a difference in patient lives.
Volunteer duties may include:
- Provide holistic support to patients and their loved ones
- Plan activities for patients during their treatment visits
- Assist with transports within the hospital
- Help maintain the research center with current decorations and information
- Assist staff members with administrative tasks
Volunteers will be placed according to their interests and current needs. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
For more information or to submit a completed application, please email Phyllis Yount at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Mary Crowley Volunteer Application